Salor is an innovative and dynamic Point of Sale solution that is currently serving the needs of a wide variety of retail clients from grocery stores and supermarkets to tobacconist shops. Salor’s chief feature is extensibility: requested features can be implemented quickly, cost effectively and are seamlessly merged with existing Salor system functions.
Salor is installed on its own custom computer running Ubuntu linux that can either serve as a single installation, or multiple networked POS stations. There is no additional cost for the networking features – only the cost of the cables to connect them and the time to install and setup.
Borders and hardware limitations are no obstacle to Salor. Not only can it be networked in a single store to multiple lanes, Salor is also specifically designed to connect multiple stores internationally.
There are essentially no limits to how many lanes and stores you can have networked from the same Salor software. Depending on your order volume, you may need a custom solution if you plan on selling more than five million items per month across more than five lanes in more than one physical store location. And that’s nothing Salor can’t handle.
Salor Point of Sale’s features will make your life as a store owner – as well as your staff and customers – so much easier:
- Large Item/Customer/Order/Everything database on which billions of items and records can be stored
- Customer Database and Loyalty Cards support with customizable Loyalty Points system for discounts
- Coupons, Percentage Off, Fixed Amounts, or ‘Buy 1 Get 1′ free deals
- Gift Cards
- Label Printing, Tag Printing and SKU Barcode Generation
- Support for GS1 Barcodes
- CSV Importing and Exporting
- Stock Management and Order Management features
- Salor can be accessed from ANY Internet-capable device
- Multiple stores managed from one remote or installed software
- Multiple Employees/Users with multi-level Access Controls
- Software wide context sensitive search
- Shipment Tracking
- Easy wide buttons and on screen keyboard for pure Touch Screen implementations
- Works with any standard barcode reader, including wireless readers
- Works with most USB thermal printers (Metapace T-1 is recommended, but let us know what you have and we’ll make it work with Salor)
- Effortless Order Searching, Tagging and Voiding of Orders or individual items if they are returned
- Verbose Reporting in print and .csv formats – just tell us your custom report needs and we’ll add them in a flash
The above features are currently available in all releases of Salor. You can check out Salor in action by visiting our demo site @ http://demo.salorpos.com
That’s not all!
More unique features are in the pipeline as we develop Salor in accordance with client needs. You will have to specifically request the following features as they are in Early Beta:
- Facebook integration – push news about your products, coupons and specials to Facebook
- Groupon integration – share your coupons with the world
- Walk-around Tablet with wireless Barcode scanner for stock operations – Stock Control and Inventory Management need no longer be a hassle